The Tampa Bay Estuary Program is soliciting information on scope and costs for the following project:
Title: 2025 Strategic Planning and Facilitation Services
Budget: Not to exceed $15,000
The expected duration of these services is approximately eight (8) months. Funding for this solicitation is from the Tampa Bay Estuary Program FY20 Work Plan.
The attached Request for Information describes the anticipated scope of work, schedule, and information to be included in a response.
Thank you for your interest in the Tampa Bay Estuary Program.
Questions & Answers Received to Date:
1. What criteria is more important: Bid price or ability and experience to deliver strategic planning and facilitation services requested?
Price and demonstrated, relevant experience developing programmatic strategic plans will be assessed equally.
2. What criteria is most important: direct experience with NEPs, facilitation experience or strategic planning experience?
Demonstrated experience developing programmatic strategic plans and neutrally facilitating diverse interests in development of those plans would be most important.
3. Will bids that exceed the expected cost be considered?
Quotes above the not to exceed amount of $15,000 may be considered upon additional discussion with the TBEP Boards, but the $15,000 total budget available is firm to maintain desired project timelines.
4. What role do hourly rates play in your decision making as compared to total project cost?
Quoted hourly rates allow us to assess total availability and effort anticipated by the contractor for the project.
5. Is not to exceed price inclusive of direct costs such as travel?
6. How many workshop attendees would you reasonably expect?
Anticipate 30-40 attendees.
7. What is the expected length of each workshop (in hours)?
8. How many interviews with other stakeholders would the program ideally target?
At least 10 (2 TAC, 2 CAC, 3+ Management Board, and 3+ Policy Board members).
9. Do you anticipate that the final document will be multi-color and include graphs and pictures?
Yes, if necessary. Final distribution will be electronically, so printing costs should be minimal or negligible.
10. Will the project or consultant produce the final, camera ready strategic planning document?
The consultant will produce and edit the majority of the content for the final strategic planning document after receiving significant input, comment and editorial assistance from staff and TBEP’s management conference. TBEP staff will finalize content, design and branding of the distributed electronic document.